Our Mission Statement....
All our guests will be made very welcome and every attempt to ensure that they have an enjoyable experience has been made. We aim to provide an authentic Hebridean experience. Our intention is that Pabbay House will be the catalyst for them, appreciating the language, culture and landscapes of the Hebrides. We offer four star self-catering accommodation for our guests based on minimising our environmental impacts wherever possible.
We encourage our guests to....
- Recycle glass, tins, paper and plastic in the bins provided.
- Turn off electrical appliances, lights and heating when not needed.
- Support the local community through purchasing local food, drink and crafts.
Whilst our guests are at Pabbay House we strongly encourage them to....
- Experience the great outdoor opportunities Lewis and Harris have to offer.
- Enjoy our sandy beaches and costal walks.
- Appreciate the Hebrides’ rich and diverse natural environment.
- Experience the places and activities that authentically represent the places and lives of people here, past and present.
- Feel very welcome to visit the Mackenzie home for a cup of tea and conversation.